Our vision at St Andrew’s Centre is to continue to provide affordable services of the highest possible standard to the local community; services which reflect the diversity of the community and respond to the needs of the users.
We also seek to provide opportunities for local people and other users to take greater ownership through direct participation and involvement.
Our prime purpose is to offer a friendly and supportive environment for all members of our local community, and to provide equality of access to high quality, affordable childcare.
- To respond to the changing needs of the community
- To value and respect employees and users of the Centre at all times
- To challenge any form of discrimination
- To implement our Equal Opportunities Policy throughout the Centre
- To be open to users and be responsive to community input.